As I said in my last entry, 2009 was a transitional year for me and for 2010, I want it to be different. 😉
For 2010, there are a couple (or a dozen) of things I want to accomplish, places to go to and things that I want to do (like do hard things).
Here are a couple of things on my list for 2010.
1. Have my own domain.
2. Go to Davao for a vacation. (Never been there!)
3. Have a small business.
4. Join the International Youth Conference in Malaysia.
5. Lead praise and worship to a youth gathering of 500 plus!
6. Speak in a youth conference.
7. Start a youth organisation in our place.
8. Write a book about youth leadership.
9. Have my own apartment/house before reaching 30 years old.
10. Get a Theology degree.
Now, I know that some of them are related to church and youth and I’d say, these are the things I want to build up for 2010. I’ll be adding more on this list as soon as I have the time to write them all down. 🙂