I am wondering if Brother Eddie received my email and if he’s interested to answer my questions regarding his candidacy. It’s been more than a week now that I sent the email and there is still no response even after I followed it up by another email.
With no response from my inquiry, it made me wonder how busy he is with all his work and ministry and that if he has time to sit down and relax for awhile and just be at home, relaxing and carefree.
I’ve been wondering what to write about these stuff when I remember about the top ten questions I wrote for him. So, why not generalize the questions and asks the presidentiables about it?
Will that work?
I dunno if it does, but who knows!
This is my first time to ask questions for those who are running for office and is from my own predicament as a voter, a concerned Filipino and an advocate of good governance. I rephrased some of the questions so it can address any candidate (and I hope these are the questions in your mind as well). Here are the 10 questions I’d ask the “Presidentiable-Would-Be“:
Who is ________________ when not in the office or somewhere in the campaign trail?
- What is your intention or motivation in running for president this time around?
- What is your stand about the graft and corruption in the country and how do you intend to eradicate or minimize it?
- How do you face your critics both in the political and local communities?
- What is your platform for the 2010 elections?
- What makes you different from the other candidates?
- What preparations are you doing for the 2010 elections?
- What can you advice other candidates for the 2010 elections?
- What challenges are you foreseeing or facing as a candidate for Presidency in 2010?
- What is your message for the Filipino people?
As I said I am for Brother Eddie Villanueva, but truth be told, I still need his inputs on the top 10 questions that is in my mind. I hope and pray he will have time to answer these questions since this will give light to why I would choose to vote for him and why I’m sharing it in my blog. ( Andoni, if you’re reading this! Can you help me on this one?)
As for other candidates, it’s up to them if they want to answer the same questions, and hopefully, be honest enough to tell the truth.
Thanks for reading!