I kind of wonder if what if I didn’t accept the offer for being a sourcing coordinator?
3 good things:
1. I wouldn’t be always beating deadlines.
2. Be more relaxed with work.
3. Go home early as usual.
5 things I’m into with sourcing-
1. Do a lot with sourcing.
2. Don’t have OT’s but too crushed with finishing everything within the day if possible.
3. Got a higher pay.
4. Go to places.
5. Become too OC with everything especially with details.
2 things I’d consider a good experience –
1. Experience wise, this is a challenging work.
2. I always beat deadlines.
1 thing I choose sourcing-
I get to include it on my resume. Hehehe
Thanks for reading!